We Keep Things Simple
VNET membership for schools, academies and trusts includes a package of bespoke support as well as a wide range of CPD opportunities across the academic year for senior leaders, middle leaders, staff, governors and trustees, all aimed at supporting school priorities for improvement.
We Tailor a Package of Bespoke In-School Support
The VNET offer of school improvement support is totally bespoke as every school in our network is unique. This includes:
- A link professional who will work with members to plan priorities, facilitate implementation and evaluate impact;
- A package of bespoke support in school for challenge and external validation*;
- Support focussed upon the new Ofsted framework and school inspection.
*The package is unique to each setting, but example elements might include: Teaching, Learning and Assessment review, Leadership and management review, Senior/Middle Leader review, Readiness for Inspection visit, SEF/SIDP/Data/Website review, Pupil Premium/Sports Premium reviews, Data/Achievement support, Subject leader review, Curriculum review, Early Years review.
We Host Events and CPD across the Membership Network
Alongside the bespoke support provided to members, a wealth of other events and CPD opportunities are created throughout the year aimed at identified needs:
- Conferences – two per year focused around key drivers for school improvement, teaching and learning, leadership and management, delivered by high quality speakers and presenters;
- OFSTED HMI-led Seminars – two per year covering all of the latest updates from Ofsted;
- Data Workshops – four timely data updates and workshops at pivotal times of the year helping you get the best from your data to inform your improvement strategies;
- VNET update briefings (previously Tea Parties) – networking events (8/8.30am) aimed at sharing best practice, offering an introduction to different approaches and new project opportunities;
- Educational Updates – short, sharp introductory sessions targeted at key topics to support school improvement priorities (e.g. Sports Premium, Disadvantaged Pupils, Inclusion);
- VNET Member Networks – a range of networks aimed at sharing best practice and like-minded discussion currently operating for Junior Schools, Outstanding Schools, Mastery of Governance, Raising Attainment and School Administrators, with more to come.