The programme for our next Tea Party taking place on Tuesday 21st May 2019 has now been finalised and booking is open.
Each school/partnership/federation has two free places as ever, and members are welcome to allocate a place to a governor.
- Welcome and updates – Denise Walker/Nania Poulson (VNET)
- Safeguarding children with their mobile devices –Toby Whallen (Mile Cross Primary) & Elliott Bisland (SafeToNet)
- We’ve got the Power! – The Power of Reading Case Study, Lou Boyce (Nightingale Infant) & Sarah Humprey (Drayton Infant)
- Fully-Funded Teaching Leaders programme– Ross Tranter (Ambition Institute)
- Collaborative Learning– Adam Dabin (Henderson Green Primary)
- Active Norfolk– Stephen Hulme (Active Norfolk)
- Norfolk Welcomes and Schools of Sanctuary– Jake Rose-Brown (Avenue Junior School)
- NCC Equality Team – Bev Herron (NCC)
- The Joy of Not Knowing case study– Louise Robinson & Christina Siddy (Kinsale Infant School)
To request a place/s, please fill in the form below. You will then receive an email confirming the request, and a further reply if the request was successful: