We are delighted to be able to offer Kim Frazer’s one-day Managing Under Pressure course again due to popular demand.
This is a follow on from Kim’s Effective Confrontation training but can be accessed if members have not attended Effective Confrontation training previously.
By the end of this course attendees will:
- Understand the nature of stress, its benefits and it dangers;
- Be able to identify the symptoms and causes of stress in their own life and work place;
- Have learned to manage time more effectively in relation to their fundamental goals and values;
- Be aware of a range of other strategies by which individuals and organisations can cope more effectively with stress;
- Have reviewed their own current situation and decided on appropriate action to improve it;
- Have identified strategies to support colleagues in managing stress.
The course will be held on Friday 16th November 2018, 8.45am – 9.15am – 4.00pm at South Green Park, Mattishall, Dereham, NR20 3JY.
The cost per delegate is £180+VAT for members and £295+VAT for non-members.
Refreshments, but no lunch, is provided so please bring your own or pre-order from the cafe on the day.
Only 12 places are available on a first come, first served basis.
To request a place or places, please fill in the form below. You will then receive an email confirming the request, and a further reply if the request was successful: