In response to requests from our members, we are delighted to extend the popular and well-received leadership and management course ‘Managing Under Pressure’ led by our Associate, Kim Frazer, to the wider school work force. This includes all teaching and non-teaching staff.
By the end of this course you will:
- Understand the nature of stress, its benefits and it dangers;
- Be able to identify the symptoms and causes of stress in your own life and in your work place;
- Have learned to manage time more effectively in relation to your fundamental goals and values;
- Be aware of a range of other strategies by which individuals and organisations can cope more effectively with stress;
- Have reviewed your own current situation and decided on appropriate action to improve it;
- Have identified strategies to support your colleagues in managing stress.
The course will be held on Wednesday 13 March 2019, 9.15am – 4.00pm at South Green Park, Mattishall, Dereham, NR20 3JY.
Refreshments will be available from 8.45 am.
The cost per delegate is £180 + VAT.
Refreshments, but no lunch, is provided – so please bring your own or pre-order from the cafe on the day.
12 places are available – first come, first served.
To request a place, please fill in the form below. You will then receive an email confirming the request, and a further reply if the request was successful:
Oops! We could not locate your form.