How do your governors/trustees and know how good your school is?
The role governors and trustees have in schools and academies today is increasingly challenging with regard to implementing an effective quality assurance framework.
Following requests from VNET schools leaders, governors and trustees for additional support with monitoring and evaluation activities, VNET is pleased to offer a ‘Making Monitoring Work for You’ session led by our Associate, Rosemary Kett, on Tuesday 5th February 2019, from 5.00 – 6.30 pm, at South Green Park, Mattishall, NR20 3JY.
Refreshments will be available from 4.30 pm.
VNET has put together this session especially for governors and trustees. Each VNET member has two free places.
This session will include:
- Ensuring key aspects are covered
- SMART links with the other work of a governing body
- A practical opportunity to map out your own programme of monitoring ensuring statutory responsibilities are covered
- Writing short yet informative reports
- Joining the dots between meetings, monitoring and school improvement
To request a place or places, please fill in the form below. You will then receive an email confirming the request, and a further reply if the request was successful: