This is a members only, free half-day data workshop for Primary Schools, led by Simon Davis, aimed at supporting schools that may be within the inspection proximity window.
The workshop will enable delegates to be confident and prepared in all aspects of pupil progress and attainment data, and the ‘Outcomes for Pupils’ section of the Inspection Framework.
The workshop will cover:
- Ofsted inspection timings
- Changes to the inspection framework
- Identification of and preparation for Ofsted audit trails
- Presenting and evidencing pupils’ in school attainment and progress data, including that of the pupils in key Ofsted groups, and evaluating these against the Inspection Frameworks
- Linking the school’s data picture to school improvement and the SIDP
- Capturing the impact of school improvement including interventions
- Ensuring that the school has an accurate, concise and consistent data narrative at all levels from TAs up to governors/trustees
- Ensuring that senior/middle leaders such as SEN coordinators, Pupil Premium Champions, subject leaders and phase leaders are well prepared.
The workshop will run from 09:00am to 12 noon, at South Green Park, Mattishall, NR20 3JY. A second session is also available on the 10th January for those unable to make this date.
Refreshments will be available from 08.30.
Delegates will need to bring:
– DfE secure access login, including the additional access login to Analysing School Performance (ASP)
– FFT Aspire login
– My School login for Key Data
Please check that your log-ins are working for ASP/IDSR well in advance of attending.
40 places are available on each workshop – with only one place per school on one workshop to ensure as many schools as possible can attend.
To request a place or places, please fill in the form below. You will then receive an email confirming the request, and a further reply if the request was successful: