Please note, this workshop is now full. We may hold another session this term if there is sufficient interest. If you would like to come to another session, please complete the form below.
This free members only data workshop will support schools with their key DfE/Ofsted reports, analysing school performance (ASP) and the inspection data summary reports (IDSR), that we expect to be published in late October/early November.
The workshop will be held on Tuesday 13th November 2018, 9.15 – 3.00 at South Green Park, Mattishall, NR20 3JY.
The morning session will be Simon’s input as described below. Should you wish to stay for the afternoon session, you can spend time on your own school’s data analysis with the assistance of Simon on hand. Please bring a packed lunch.
This hands-on workshop will provide delegates with a guided tour through their own school’s data reports enabling them to:
- Analyse 2018 attainment and progress outcomes overall and on a group basis against national comparators and national averages for groups
- Use the new data management feature within ASP for removing pupils from your data set
- Identify strengths and priorities
- View their own data from an OFSTED perspective
- Complete a self-evaluation against the OFSTED framework
- Write a data narrative for your school/SEF
- Capture the above in a workbook which will be provided
- Set targets using FFT Aspire
- Look at the new FFT special reports, eg value-added progress of junior schools versus all junior schools nationally, progress in KS2 from the foundation stage starting points, value-added progress compared to contextually similar schools and KS1 progress.
The workshop is aimed at headteachers, deputy headteachers, assistant heads and assessment, key stage, core subject leaders.
Delegates will need to bring:
- DfE secure access login, including the additional access login to ASP
- My School login for Key Data
- FFT Aspire login.
Please can you check that all logins are working well before attending as the DfE reset may take several days!
To request a place, please fill in the form below: