Many of our members will have accessed the excellent two-day ‘Effective Confrontation Skills – Using Interpersonal Confrontation Constructively’ course led by our Associate, Kim Frazer.
In response to requests, VNET is delighted to offer this new course to the wider school work force. This includes all teaching and non-teaching staff.
The first of these two day courses will be held on Tuesday 5th February and Wednesday 13th February 2019 at 8.45am for 9.15 am to 4.00 pm, at our offices in South Green Park, Mattishall, Dereham, NR20 3JY.
By the end of Day 2 delegates will:
- Understand the nature of effective, non-aggressive interpersonal confrontation;
- Be able to identify a range of issues and situations in the work place in which the skills of confrontation are likely to be required;
- Have explored and increased understanding of the feelings which can arise on both sides during confrontation
- Have developed skills in handling both sets of feelings more confidently and constructively;
- Have practised the use of appropriate confrontation strategies and skills in dealing with a current issue of concern;
- Have reflected on this experience and be ready to use effective confrontation in other situations.
Delegates will need to commit to the full two-day course and complete a pre-course task which will be emailed two weeks beforehand.
The total cost for members, per delegate for the two days, is £295 + VAT.
This price includes refreshments but delegates are asked to bring a packed lunch.
There are only 12 places available for this course, and these will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
To request a place or places, please fill in the form below. You will then receive an email confirming the request, and a further reply if the request was successful: