For those of you who have not yet accessed this excellent course and for those of you who have and would like to send a member of your SLT this time around …
VNET is delighted once again to host the popular two-day ‘Effective Confrontation Skills – Using Interpersonal Confrontation Constructively’ course led by our Associate, Kim Frazer.
Evaluations from previous courses indicate the course has had a huge impact.
It will be held on Thursday 17th and 31st January 2019 , 8.45am for 9.15 am – 4.00 pm, South Green Park, Mattishall, Dereham, NR20 3JY.
By the end of Day 2 you will:
- Understand the nature of effective, non-aggressive interpersonal confrontation;
- Be able to identify a range of issues and situations in your work place in which the skills of confrontation are likely to be required;
- Have explored and increased your understanding of the feelings which can arise on both sides during confrontation;
- Have developed your skills in handling both sets of feelings more confidently and constructively;
- Have practised the use of appropriate confrontation strategies and skills in dealing with a current issue of concern to you;
- Have reflected on this experience and be ready to use effective confrontation in other situations.
Delegates will need to commit to the full two-day course and complete a pre-course task which will be emailed two weeks beforehand. The total cost, per delegate for the two days, is £295 + VAT.
This includes refreshments but delegates are asked to bring a packed lunch.
To request a place or places, please fill in the form below. You will then receive an email confirming the request, and a further reply if the request was successful: