We are pleased to invite VNET Member schools to send a representative to a free breakfast briefing, led by our colleague Anna Sims, Promoting Alternative Thinking Strategies (PATHS) Lead Coach/CAHMS, Children’s Services, on a whole-school approach to Emotional Health and Well Being/Mental Health. Other agencies will also be attending.
This will be held on Tuesday 2nd April 2019, from 08.30 to 10.00 am, at South Green Park, Mattishall, NR20 3JY.
Tea, coffee and Danish pastries will be available from 8.00 am.
In this session we will:
- Identify an emotionally healthy organisation
- Share good practice to help staff, children and young people to look after their own mental health
- Outline training and resources available to support staff, children, young people and families
- Advise schools of organisations that can offer targeted support for pupils
- Consider ways of auditing current practice and monitoring impact
To request a place, please fill in the form below. You will then receive an email confirming the request, and a further reply if the request was successful: