Activ8 is an 8-session life-skills course for Key Stage 2 children led by The You Revolution coaches which have been highly successful in a number of VNET Member schools.
The course is aimed at helping children to think about their attitude, perceptions, self-esteem, how they treat others, their ambitions and place in society.
The 8 Sessions cover a range of life skill topics such as:
- encouraging children to understand the power of words and being able to stand their ground non-violently
- challenging children to be themselves, and to examine whether they have to become someone else just to fit in
- getting children to speak well of themselves
- weigh up actions and their consequences
- understand that teamwork in life is necessary and that anything can be achieved or overcome through hard work and determination.
Main Contact: Paddy Venner
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: +44 (0)7906 435 287